We love our pets just as much as you do and we understand that they deserve special treats! That’s why we have created a bakery that animal lovers can spoil their furry companions the right way - with our in-store freshly made treats, all pets love them! Perfect for birthdays, adoption anniversaries, proud training moments, or just as an everyday special-spoiled-dog treat! Made from all human grade and fresh ingredients including whole wheat flour, applesauce, organic honey, cinnamon and more. We have perfected our premium baked goods, human taste-tested and doggy approved! Made from scratch, baked and decorated by hand in our stores daily since 2006.
Our fresh bakery treats can be purchased same day right out of our deli case, or you can place a custom order for any celebration you have coming up. Please see order form below.
*Bakery treat items may vary by location
Make the moment Instagram-worthy with our festive party supplies. We have party hats, bandanas, doggy frozen yogurt, toys and more make the occasion even more special!
Is it time to celebrate another wonderful year of unconditional love and companionship? We've got the cakes and treats for you at our bakery, (party hats and ice cream too.) Okay, it's really for your dog, but they won’t mind sharing with you! Our custom-made birthday cakes are just the right size, for large or small dogs and all birthday and celebration gatherings.
Custom cakes are made by special order only. Please order 3 business days in advance and we will have a cake ready for that crazy canine celebration!
• Are the cakes safe for dogs and cats? Yes! We've been baking our treats and cakes for almost two decades and only use ingredients that are 100% safe for animals. No sugar is added. Frosting is made from a yogurt and tapioca base.
• What size cake should I buy? It depends on the size and appetite of dog, and how many doggie guests will be present. Generally speaking we recommend:
Small 4” Round Cake - If your dog is the only dog at the party (or there are only 2- 3 small dogs), then the small cake will be more than enough. 4” in diameter. Large Bone Cake - If there are going to be more than 3 larger dogs, then we recommend the bone shaped cake. 10” long. Large Paw Cake - If there are more than 6 dogs, the paw cake is the best choice.
• How much cake should I feed my dog? Even though our dog birthday cake is healthy, it's still a treat and it's something your animal isn't used to eating, so feed small portions and in moderation based on the size and weight, so you don't get any unwanted surprises! Our cakes should not be consumed in one sitting. Leftover cake be used to stuff toys, frozen for later, or stored in refrigeration for 3-5 days.
• Does the cake need to be refrigerated? Yes, we recommend that you keep the cakes and treats refrigerated. Optionally, for an even softer cake, 30 min prior to serving remove from refrigeration, set on the counter and let the cake become room temperature. Watch out for the counter surfers though!
• How far in advance do I need to order my custom cake or treats? We require 3 days in advance to ensure we can customize your order exactly how you want. However, we offer premade cakes and treats that are ready for immediate pick up in our bakery cases.
BARK IF YOU'RE DIRTY • PHOENIX + SCOTTSDALE • OPEN EVERYDAY 9AM to 7PM